Locating Furnished Long Term Apartment Accommodation in Sydney
Travellers considering long term accommodation in Sydney often have many questions about their options. Hotels, bed-and-breakfasts, motor inns and hostels all have their own benefits, but when it comes to long-term accommodations, few other options can compare to furnished properties.
Furnished apartments offer the perfect blend of space, affordability and freedom that you need during your long-term stay in Sydney. They are well-appointed and conveniently situated for those who are on business trips, students and individuals or families on holiday.
Where can I stay, and how much will it cost?
Comfortable apartments are located throughout the Sydney region and can vary widely in price not only based on their locations but also on their sizes. If you are shopping for long-term accommodations, you may be able to choose from a variety of luxurious, spacious apartments, including:
- Balmain, from $120 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
- Camperdown, from $150 per night for a two-bedroom apartment
- Castle Hill, from $145 per night for a three-bedroom apartment
- Chatswood, from $125 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
- Darlinghurst, from $125 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
- Glebe, from $109 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
- Leichhardt, from $115 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
- Mosman, from $225 per night for a two-bedroom apartment
- North Ryde, from $135 for a three-bedroom apartment
- Paddington, from $125 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
- Paramatta, from $110 per night for a two-bedroom apartment
- Pyrmont, from $145 per night for one-bedroom apartment
- Surry Hills, from $135 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
- Sydney CBD, from $135 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
- Randwick, from $110 per night for a two-bedroom apartment
- Redfern, from $110 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
- Woolloomooloo, from $113 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
- Ultimo, from $130 per night for a one-bedroom apartment
Because each apartment offers similar amenities, you can choose the location that best meets your needs for local services, attractions or events, or explore an entirely new-to-you suburb for an altogether different experience.
How long can I stay?
Some visitors only visit for a few weeks while others stay as long as three, six or 12 months. One reason furnished properties are so popular is that they are flexible. Unlike hotels, which tend to be small and cramped, furnished apartments are open and feature all the comforts of home. Packing can be easy because you only need to bring yourself and your personal supplies. Everything else is already provided in the apartment, which will be carefully cleaned and stocked fresh linens upon your arrival.
What other benefits are there to staying in a furnished apartment?
All towels, linens and kitchen equipment are provided for you when you stay in a furnished apartment, and properties often feature pampering amenities, such as plasma TVs, Foxtel cable, WiFi, on-site gyms and on-site private parking. Many apartments also have balconies and other attractive features. Utilities are generally included in the price, and many apartments welcome pets as well as their human companions.
Whether you are travelling on your own, with your family or as a member of a group, there is sure to be a furnished apartment ready to meet your needs. With the right number of bedrooms, roomy living areas, attractive decorating schemes and sleek furniture, your apartment can provide